Thursday 8 January 2009

Feedback

The Blankney Journal is now in its eighth day and I am most grateful to everyone who visits the site. Hey, it would be nice to know who you are! If you visit the site and enjoy it please click the 'follow this blog' link in the left hand margin (just below the picture of me). It only reveals your name no other information. Even if you never came back again it would be nice to know you visited. Finally, the long term aim is to make the blog as interactive as possible. If you wish to make a suggestion or comment about anything in the Blankney Journal, good or bad, I will be more than happy to publish your views, always providing of course they are neither abusive nor offensive. Please e-mail me at the following address garlant@btinternet.com . I would love to hear from you.