Tuesday 21 July 2009

That's When The Fight Started


A man staggered into the casualty department of a hospital, he had severe concussion, two black eyes, multiple bruising and a five iron wrapped tightly round his throat.

Naturally, the doctor asked him "What happened to you?"
The man managed to croak ... "Well my wife and I were having a quiet round of golf, we were playing the eighth ... a difficult hole at the best of times ... anyway we both sliced our balls into a field full of cattle. We went to look for them and as we were walking round, I noticed that one of the cows had something white at it's rear end. I went oveer, lifted it's tail, and sure enough there was a golf ball with my wife's initial on it ... stuck right in the centre of the cow's f***y.

Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife "Hey this looks like yours!"


That's when the fight started!