Wednesday 8 July 2009

Why God Made Mums

What's the difference between Mums & Dads?
1 Mums work at work and work at home and dads just work at work.
2 Mums know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3 Dads are taller and stronger, but Mums have all the real power because that's who you go to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4 Mums have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.

What does your Mum do in her spare time?
1 Mothers don't have spare time.
2 To hear her talk, she pays bills all day long.

What would it take to make your Mum perfect?
1 On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2 You know, her hair. I'd die it, maybe blue.

If you could change one thing about your Mum, what would it be?
1 She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2 I'd make my Mum smarter, Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
3 I would like her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.