Tuesday 11 August 2009

Dog Commandments

I'm sure all you dog owners will understand perfectly!
_________________________________________
01 Thou shalt not sniff the crotch of everyone thy encountereth.
02 Thou shalt not sneak up on me and lick me in the mouth while I am sleeping.
03 Thou shalt not pass gas in my presence and then walk away as if thou has been offended by me!
04 Thou shalt not act half starved whenever thou watches me eat.
05 Thou shalt not watchest the cat while she is in her litter box. She liketh her privacy.
06 Thou shalt not run away in pursuit of a good time. Thou hast been neutered.

07 Thou shalt refrain from becoming overly friendly with my mother-in-law's leg.
08 Thou shalt not drink out of the toilet.
09 Thou shalt not lift thy leg to water the Christmas tree.
10 Thou shalt not treat my shoes as if they were thy chew toy.