Wednesday 25 November 2009

Who Am I?

Today we bring you another 'Who Am I ?' puzzle. All you have to do is name the well known celebrity to which the following ten clues relate.

01 I was born on 24 January 1958.
02 My birthplace is Blackheath, London.
03 I was a founding member of the pop group Squeeze.
04 I am a pianist, bandleader, singer, songwriter and composer.
05 I am also a published author and appear on television and radio shows.
06 I released my first EP, called 'Boogie Woogie' in 1978.
07 I co-presented the TV music show 'The Tube' with Paula Yates.
08 In 1987 I formed my own band which eventually became an 18-piece Rhythm and Blues Orchestra.
09 My autobiography was entitled 'Barefaced Lies and Boogie Woogie Boasts'.
10 In 2003 I received an OBE for services to the British music industry as a television presenter and musician.

Who do you think our mystery celebrity is?