Monday 30 November 2009

Who Am I?

Today we bring you another Who Am I? puzzle. As usual ten clues to solve which will reveal the identity of our mystery celebrity. Can you work out who it is?

01 I was born on 7 October 1978.
02 My place of birth was Welwyn Garden City.
03 I am one of seven children.
04 My mother is British, my father Jamaican.
05 I attended the West London 'Dance Attic', a popular hip-hop/jazz dance academy.
06 I was once a member of the girl band Mis-Teeq.
07 In 2007 I became the face of urban clothing brand Ecko Red.
08 I was the supporting act to Enrique Iglesias on his UK tour.
09 In 2009 I fronted a new campaign for Toblerone chocolate.
10 Also in 2009, I climbed Mt Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief.

Good luck with this puzzle. Answer will appear in tomorrow's Journal!