Sunday 13 December 2009

Who Am I?

Today's Who Am I? asks you to identify a mystery celebrity from the 10 clues given below. Can you work out who the mystery person is?

01 I was born 28 March 1986.
02 My place of birth was New York City.
03 I attended the Roman Catholic school Convent of the Sacred Heart.
04 I wrote my first piano ballad at the age of 13.
05 At the age of 14 I began performing at the 'open mic nights.
06 I studied music and song writing at New York University's 'Tisch School of the Arts'.
07 I have written songs for Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears and New Kids on the Block, among others.
08 I was named best new artist 2009 at the MTV Video Music awards.
09 I am a natural brunette but bleached my hair blonde because I used to get mistaken for Amy Winehouse.
10 I was very recently introduced to the Queen.

Good luck. Answer in tomorrow's Journal.