Wednesday 23 December 2009

Who Am I?

Another Who Am I? for you to try and solve. Study the 10 clues below and see if you can work out the name of our mystery celebrity.

01 I was born 10 February 1981.
02 My place of birth was Brighton.
03 I was educated at Burgess Hill School For Girls, West Sussex.
04 I am married to TV producer Dan Baldwin.
05 I was married at Amberley Castle on 4 August 2007.
06 Fearne Cotton and Sarah Cawood were two of my bridesmaids and Dermot O'Leary was an usher.
07 I used to present Ministry of Mayhem for children's TV.
08 At the age of 14 I was a model in teen magazines and went on to model underwear for Pretty Polly.
09 In 2006 I won a BAFTA in recognition of my capabilities as a children's TV presenter.
10 I now appear on a popular daytime television programme.

Well, do you know who it is? Answer in tomorrow's Journal.