Tuesday 5 January 2010

Who Am I?

Today's puzzle is a 'Who Am I?' challenge. Solve the ten clues given below and they will lead to the name of a well known celebrity. Have a go and see how you get on.

01 I was born 19 January 1980.
02 My place of birth was Frome, Smerset.
03 I was educated at Selwood Middle School and then Frome Community College.
04 My father, John, was a well known Rallycross driver, married to my mother Simone.
05 My parents are now divorced.
06 I have three elder sisters.
07 At the age of eight I started karting.
08 In 1991, I won all 34 races of the British Cadet Kart Championships, along with the title.
09 I entered Formula Three racing in 1999.
10 I had my first Formula One race for Williams in the 2000 Australian Grand Prix.

Any ideas about who the mystery celebrity might be. Answer in tomorrow's Journal.