Sunday 10 January 2010

Who Am I?

Today's Who Am I? puzzle, features someone very famous. However, the clues are heavily disguised and I think it may prove difficult to solve. See how you get on!

01 I was born 17 April 1974.
02 My place of birth was Harlow, Essex.
03 I was raised in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire.
o4 My father, Anthony Adams, an electronics engineer, married my mother Jacqueline.
05 I attended St Mary's High School, Cheshunt.
06 I was bullied at school.
07 I was inspired to become famous after watching the musical 'Fame'.
08 At the age of 17, I attended Laine Theatre Arts College in Epsom, Surrey and studied dance and modeling.
09 In 1994, I joined a girl band called 'Touch'.
10 I am married to another famous celebrity and have three sons.

Do you know who our mystery celebrity is? Answer in tomorrows Journal.