Tuesday 9 February 2010

Jedward

I have to say when John and Edward Grimes, alias Jedward, first appeared on the 'X-Factor' I was, to be polite, not very impressed. However, as the series progressed I found myself warming to the enthusiastic Irish twins, despite their annoying hairstyles, not for their singing and dancing qualities but because they were fun to watch.




Having recently seen them interviewed on ITV's 'This Morning' programme, I like them even more. They are two very nice young Irish lads enjoying the success that X-Factor has brought their way. Good luck to them, I hope they go on to further successes. To watch a video clip of Jedward in action click on the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh_xhF5NsnY&feature=player_embedded

Cruel Jedward joke: Why don't Jedward play hide and seek? Because no one will look for them.