Sunday, 14 February 2010

Roswell UFO Incident (Part 5)

Sgt. Homer G. Rowlette, Jr. "I was at Roswell when they recovered the spaceship in 1947. I was involved. I saw it. It's all true."
Beverly Bean, daughter of Sgt. Melvin Brown, said her father also helped guard the crash site where alien bodies were recovered. She claimed her father told her he saw two or three alien bodies packed in ice as they drove back to the base in a truck. "He said they were smaller than a normal man-about-four-feet-and had much larger heads than us, with slanted eyes, and that the bodies looked yellowish, a bit Asian-looking." That night, he stood guard outside a hangar where either debris or bodies awaited shipment to Texas.
Sgt. Homer G. Rowlette, Jr. was with the 603rd Air Engineering Squadron at Roswell. According to his son Larry and daughter Carlene Green, he told them about the "crash of a flying saucer" on his deathbed in March 1988. Larry Rowlette said his father was part of the cleanup detail sent to the impact site north of Roswell. There were also two other sites near Corona, N.M. He had handled the "memory material" which he described as "thin foil that kept its shape." He saw the actual ship that was "somewhat circular." Finally, he said he had seen "three little people". They had large heads and at at least one was alive." Carlene Green said her father, still lucid, told her, "I was at Roswell when they recovered the spaceship in 1947. I was involved. I saw it. It's all true."
Private First Class Rolland Menagh was another MP in the 390th Air Service Squadron. He later became a security specialist for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations. According to sons Michael and Rolland Jr., their father first spoke about his involvement in the 1960s. Rolland Jr. recalled, "He was an MP who guarded the UFO crash site north of Roswell. He saw the ship, which he described as being round or egg-shaped and seamless." Rolland Jr. didn't remember his father talking about bodies, but Michael recalled he mentioned three dead bodies. He added, "He said the spaceship was loaded onto an 18-wheeler with a tarp covering it and then driven right through the center of the town down to the air base. My father said he accompanied it in a Jeep all the way from the crash site to the hangar where it was deposited."
A number of other witnesses have been found to a flatbed, 18-wheeler truck with an oval or egg- shaped tarped object being driven through the center of Roswell toward the air base on the afternoon of July 8, accompanied by an escort of armed MPs in Jeeps, some with machine guns.
One, Richard Talbert, said he saw what was under the tarp when it momentarily lifted up. It was "silver, oval-shaped ..... approximately 4 to 5 feet (1.5 m) wide by about 12 feet (3.7 m) long and 5 to 7 feet high. It had a dome on it, but it was damaged because it was cut off at one end." Other eyewitnesses were Paul McFerrin, Bob Rich and Jobie MacPherson. At the base, Sgt. Earl Fulford said he saw the truck and covered object, about the size and shape of a Volkswagen Beetle, being driven to Hangar 84 around 4:00 p.m. by a close friend of his.
Frankie Rowe, was the daughter of Roswell fireman Dan Dwyer. Her father told the family of being on a run outside of Roswell to what they thought was a plane crash. "He said it was a crash of something that was not from the earth ..... the crash left a lot of small pieces of small material around, and two small bodies and one person was walking around. He said it was from another planet ..... they were very small, and the one that was walking around was about the size of a ten-year-old child, and it didn't have any hair ..... it had very small ears and rather large dark eyes. They had on a one-piece suit that covered the whole body." Afterwards she claimed the military threatened to kill the whole family if they talked.
In recent interviews with Tony Bragalia and Kevin Randle, the last surviving Roswell fireman (with only the surname of "Smith" given) stated that the fire department knew of the crash and were warned by an intimidating colonel from the base not to go out to the site, that "everything was being handled by the military." It was the base fire department that was heavily involved, giving rise to confusion. Nevertheless, several town firemen did go out to the site on their own volition, including Dan Dwyer, but not in an official capacity. The fireman added that the colonel told them that an "unknown object from someplace else" had crashed in the desert outside Roswell. The fireman referred to the object as a "UFO" or an "unidentified--a flying saucer," clarifying they were told that it was a craft not from earth, the military didn't know where it was from and were greatly concerned. They were never to talk about it again. The Sheriff's department and the city manager were also involved in covering it up.
Barbara Dugger, granddaughter of Sheriff George Wilcox. said her grandmother, Inez Wilcox once told her what happened. "there was a spacecraft--a flying saucer--that crashed outside Roswell." After Brazel reported the incident to the Sheriff, he had gone out to the site in the evening. "There was a big burned area, and he saw debris. He also saw four 'space beings'. One of the little men was alive. Their heads were large. They wore suits like silk." The military threatened the entire family with death if he ever talked about it.
Miriam Bush was the secretary of the hospital administrator Lt.Col. Harold Warne. According to siblings Jean and George, she came home after work in a highly stressed state. She claimed that Warne took her to an examination room and she saw several small childlike bodies. One was moving. Their skin was grayish to brown in tone and they were covered in something like white linens. Their heads and eyes were large. The next day she came home and said nobody was to ever talk about it. The family thought she had received heavy-handed threats.
Mortician Glen Dennis said the Roswell base called him asking for small caskets for three corpses that had been recovered. Soon after, after transporting an injured airman to the base hospital, Dennis said he saw strange metallic objects in an ambulance, ran in to a worried nurse friend inside the hospital who warned him to leave, and was then threatened by an officer, who had him thrown out. The next day, he went to the base to meet the nurse. She described an alien autopsy and drew pictures for Dennis of alien corpses she had seen. "She said the head was disproportionately large for the body ..... there were three bodies, two were very mangled and dismembered, as if destroyed by predators; one was fairly intact. They were three-and-a-half to four feet tall." They had four long fingers. They had to move the operation to an aircraft hangar because of the horrible stench.
S/Sgt. Milton Sprouse, a B-29 crew chief, said a medic friend who worked in the hospital emergency room. told him of seeing "humanoid" bodies and that autopsies had been hurriedly carried out on two of them by two doctors and two nurses. The bodies were taken out to a heavily guarded hangar. The next day, the medic was transferred and they never found out his fate. The doctors and nurses were also immediately transferred, and their fate was also unknown. A few years later, Glenn Dennis told him about a call from the base for child-size caskets. Five members of his crew were part of the massive clean-up of the Foster Ranch and told him of debris that was "out of this world," including metal foil with memory properties.
Ruben, Pete, and Mary Anaya, related Ruben receiving a call from the base from New Mexico. Lt. Governor Joseph Montoya, a personal friend, asking him to pick him up outside a base hangar. (Ruben worked at the base.) Bringing him to their home, Montoya was pale and frightened. He related how a platter-shaped object had crashed. In a hangar, he saw pieces of crashed debris and two (or four) non human "little men," one barely alive, being worked on by doctors. They were short, white, bald and skinny with big eyes and four long fingers. They wore a tight fitting suit. Montoya warned them not to talk about it or somebody in the government would get them. In another interview, Ruben Anaya said he spoke to a nurse outside the hangar who told him of the bodies "not out of this world." He got a distant glimpse of two small bodies in the hangar covered with a sheet, one moving. Pete Anaya also said he spoke to a nurse outside the hangar who he knew. She warned him not to go in the hangar. He never saw her again.