Sunday 28 February 2010

Today's Smile


Annual Golf Trip

Ron and his mates were in the pub planning their annual7-day golf trip to Spain in September.Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he couldn't go because his wife wouldn't let him go. After a lot of teasing and name calling, Ron headed home totally frustrated. In September when Ron's mates arrived at the golf resort, they were shocked to see Ron sitting in the lobby, drinking a beer, holding his putter!"How did you talk your wife into letting you go, Ron?""I didn't have to," Ron replied. "Last I night I slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my sorrows. Then, my wife snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise.' When I peeled her hands back, she was standing there in a beautiful see-through negligee and said, 'Carry me into the bedroom and tie me to the bed, and you can do whatever you want'......SO HERE I AM!"