Thursday 11 March 2010

Who Am I?

Today's 'Who Am I' puzzle features a celebrity at the top of her profession. Study the ten clues below and see if you can work out the famous name we are looking for!

01 I was born on 4 September 1981.
02 My middle name is Giselle.
03 I was born and raised in Houston, Texas.
04 I attended St. Mary's Elementary School in Texas.
05 In 2001 I enrolled in dance classes including ballet and jazz.
06 I entered my first talent show at the age of seven, singing John Lennon's "Imagine".
07 The first group I joined was called Girl's Tyme.
08 The group later changed it's name to Destiny's Child.
09 For a couple of years I suffered from severe depression.
10 I married rapper Jay-Z on 4 April 2008 in New York City.

Who do you think this mystery celebrity is? Answer in tomorrow's Journal.