Wednesday 14 April 2010

Homer Simpson Wisdom




Go ahead play the blues if it makes you happy.
---
I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
---
With $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like ..... love!
---
All right, let's not panic. I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.
---
Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.
---
When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power - like God must feel when he's holding a gun.
---
We're going to get a new TV. Twenty-one inch screen, realistic flesh tones, and a little cart so we can wheel it into the dining room on holidays!
---
First you don't want me to get the pony, then you want me to take it back. Make up your mind.
---
I'm normally not a praying man, but if your up there, please save me, Superman!
---
Marge I swear, I never thought that you would find out.
---
Oh, they have internet on computers now.
---
Books are useless. I only ever read one book, "To Kill A Mockingbird" - and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin , but what good does THAT do me?