Monday 27 July 2009

Job Application

To hoom it mae cunsern


I wont to apply for the reporter job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik with one finggar and do some a-counting.

I think I am gud on the fone and no I am a people person, People really seam to respond to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

Im lookin for a job as a reporter but it musent be to complicated. I no my spelling is not to good but find that I offen can get a job thru my persinality. My salery is open so we can discus what you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth. I can start imediately.


Thank you in advanse for yore reply.


Hopfuly your best aplicant so far.


Sinseerly,

Bryan (nikname Beefy)


PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pikture of me.

REPLY FROM FEMALE HEAD OF PERSONNEL

Dear Beefy - I mean Bryan

It's OK honey, we got spell checker.

You're hired!