Saturday 11 July 2009

Witty Bits

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
*******************************
Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
*******************************
When people talk to God, it's called prayer. When God talks back it's called schizophrenia.
******************************
I got kicked out of Waterstones once for moving all the Bibles into the fiction section.
******************************
I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty only being skin deep. What do you want, an adorable pancreas.
*****************************
As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, "Relax, you're not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients", but another kept reminding me, "Howard, you are a veterinarian".