Monday 26 October 2009

Worlds Worst Jokes

I phoned the local builders today, I said to them "Can I have a skip outside my house?" He said, "I'm not stopping you!"
**************************
This cowboy walks into a German car showroom and says "Audi!"
**************************
I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, "Nearest the bull goes first" He went "Baah" and I went "Moo". He said, "You're closest."
**************************
I was driving up the motorway and my boss phoned me and he told me I'd been promoted. I was so shocked I swerved the car. He phoned me again to say I'd been promoted even higher and I swerved again. He then made me managing director and I went right off into a tree. The police came and asked me what had happened. I said, "I careered off the road."
*************************
I visited the offices of the RSPCA today. It's tiny: you couldn't swing a cat in there.
*************************
I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of two vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on two counts.