Friday 22 January 2010

Who Am I?

Today's Who Am I? puzzle asks you to study the ten clues given below and try and identify the mystery celebrity who they refer to.

01 I was born 1 April 1966.
02 My place of birth was Warrington, Lancashire, England.
03 My father, Martin, was a bookmaker and my mother Minnie managed a corner shop.
04 I attended Padgate High School, where I ran an alternative tuck-shop.
05 I started my professional broadcasting career at Manchester Piccadilly Radio in 1983.
06 I began as assistant to Timmy Mallet.
07 I worked as a producer on Richard Branson's service The Superstation, where I produced material for Jonathan Ross.
08 I joined the BBC London radio station, where I produced 'Weekend Breakfast' with Danny Baker.
09 I co-hosted Channel 4's 'The Big Breakfast', with Gaby Roslin, in 1992.
10 In 1994 I formed my own television production company, Ginger Productions, its first major programme being 'Don't Forget Your Toothbrush'.

Who do you think our mystery celebrity is? Answer in tomorrow's Journal.