Wednesday 7 January 2009

Aquarians Don't Believe In Horoscopes

I have just been reading my horoscope for today. I don't know why because we Aquarians are not supposed to believe in such things. Anyway, I did. It starts by saying if you can hide your confusion behind a mask of mystique then you can fool most of the people most of the time. Believe me when you get to my age it's hard to hide your confusion, if I took my mystique mask off I'd never find it again. It goes on to say why let them in on your personal questioning. I'm publishing a blog on the internet for Christs sake. Then it says you are looking at every aspect of your life and your talents. Done that. It goes on financially and emotionally this is a phase when you are thrown back on your own resources. I'll say! It's just after Christmas and the electric bill arrived this morning. Finally, this is no time to raise loans or go into debt. Too late! Well at least now I know why we Aquarians don't read our horscopes.